1. Is it normal to lie about your age?
No. Why lie?
2. Is it normal to have mistaken someone for the opposite sex?
I think that could happen to anyone especially if they are dressing like the opposite sex.
3. Is it normal to go #2 in a public restroom?
Not normal, but necessary sometimes. Gross.
4. Is it normal to sit RIGHT NEXT TO a stranger at the movie theater?
Depends. Is the rest of the theater full or empty?
5. Is it normal to lie about your weight?
Yes, but just because everyone does it doesn't necessary mean we should.
6. Is it normal to sing and dance in the car?
I hope so. :) No, for sure that's normal especially when you're on a road trip all my yourself and you're trying to stay awake.
7. Is it normal to take self-pictures in public?
I've done it several times. :)
8. Is it normal for women to have a gun license?
Completely normal. We should feel empowered to take care of ourselves if we have to.
9. Is it normal to post pictures online of yourself in a bikini?
No matter how good you look in the bikini it's probably better to not post those pictures.
10. Is it normal to like the smell of gasoline?
I hope so. I really hope so because I love the smell of gasoline.