This is a copy of a post that I wrote about coffee a month ago. I hope you enjoy and I really encourage you to link up with us!
It was Christmas morning after a long Christmas Eve. I was about nine but I always thought I was an adult and I always acted more self-important than I actually was. After all, I am the oldest grandchild on that side of the family. As I sat at my grandma's kitchen table with my great-grandma sitting next to me I got up the courage to reach over and take that mug.
This was it. This was the moment I proved my adulthood. I made the journey and was ready for my task.
As I felt the warm heat from the dark liquid my heart began to race.
If I had only known that my life would be forever changed.
This one addiction would drive me to spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
I would drive all the way across town for one smooth drop of that dark, chocolate liquid.
So here, on Christmas morning, I began up the road of addiction, one that I still haven't quite gotten under control.
Coffee--the bane of my existence. If only you were so good.
Now it is your turn!
1. Write a coffee related post (it can be anything, make it the way
you like it)
you like it)
2. Link your *coffee related* post up on one of the host's blogs
3. Follow your 5 hosts via GFC & check out some other cute coffee
4. Then ENTER THE CAFFEINATED GIVEAWAY!
5. Grab a button and spread the word
6. Have an extra cup of joe today FOR THE LOVE OF COFFEE!