Monday, July 9, 2012
Summer To Do List
1. See Moonrise Kingdom pronto
2. Pay off two credit cards... ...because I should have already done it.
3. Lose twenty pounds while continue my Vegetarian is the Way process. (You can read more about that here.)
4. Launch the Blue Jay Boutique online. The Blue Jay Boutique is my artistic release. I like to make vintage inspired crafts and restore vintage dishes. (You can read more about that here.)
5. Finish redecorating me room. That means curtains, blinds, artwork, and cleaning out the clutter. Pictures to follow, I'm sure.
6. Take several small day trips to places like Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Fort Smith, Arkansas, & Springfield, Missouri. I love these towns so much.
7. Spend a significant amount of time investing in this blog and it's community. I'm enjoying meeting new people. Right now I'm in the planning stages of a blogger get together in Tulsa. If you know of any bloggers that might want to be a part email me.
Do you have any small summer goals you'd like to share?